COVID-19 Safety and Hygiene Guidelines
At Hornbill River Resort, we follow all COVID-19 Safety and Hygiene Guidelines released by the Department of Tourism, Govt. of Karnataka & Ministry of Tourism.
Do’s and Don’ts for the guest
- Do not step out of the room unnecessarily.
- Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
- Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
- Do not interact with the other room’s guests
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms
- Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6feet) while you are at the property
- Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided
- Put all disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag
- ArogyaSetu app survey will be recommended to all guests
Safety measures taken by hotel staff
- Hotel staff shall follow restricted movement (only in cases of work) around rooms
- Hotel staff will maintain a minimum 2 m (6 ft) distance with the guests and other staff members at all times
- All hotel staff will wear masks all the time
Wellness in the room
Below mentioned amenities available at the property apart from regular hotel amenities:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Garbage Bags
- Chemicals for Deep cleaning
- Thermal Gun